Friday, June 17, 2011

RESULTS!!

Thank you everyone who came out to support such a great cause! I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of support we received from the community.

Donations are still coming in, which is fantastic! Currently we have raised a total of...drum roll please.... $5,500!!! I'm so pleased with this amount and I know everyone in Joplin will be so appreciative as well.

We had such a great show! I would like to thank my committee members: Abby Baird, Amanda Payne, Cara Dillon, Emily Ostertag, Erin Kascsak, and Jessica Stockton! Thank you ladies for all your help putting this event on. You know that I couldn't have done it without you.

Thank you to all of our stylists! You are amazing...every one of you! You made the models look fantastic and I can't to see more photos from the event!

Thank you to all the models! You all were so great to work with and I can't wait until the next show.

Thank you to all of our sponsors! You all have helped the people and animals of Joplin, more than you know!

This is not the end of Models on a Mission. I've decided to continue on with Models on a Mission and continue to direct more fashion shows. Keep checking the blog for more updates on new shows, new charities, and a ton of photos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment